You'll know


I can hear my voice smiling with you, but I’m quiet. You surround all, the perfect body, the perfect soul, the perfect creep. You assume I wanted to be such a good team, but I was only probing your core at night alone, ‘cause there was mine too. I see you recognize me, and don’t deny me; you are too old for punishing me, too wild-open-minded for making me feel shoddier. You contain all my governments, all my passions, even when you are not here you preserve yourself with yourself. My purity was lost before I met you, but your hands make me feel virtue, youngster. I’m your stranger now, but you’ll miss this. I’m your Rock and Roll but not your girl, I’m your silence, cause you know when to speak, to live, to run and to strike. What a mockery!, nobody knows what we know, and that’s glorious and brainless, just like you. I draw you close to me, you don’t hurt me anymore than is necessary for me. You cannot let me go, but you won’t let me be in. But I’m not flouting your door down, I´m only waiting for you to come, ‘cause I know you’ll come, not only for our own fake, but for other’s fakes. I hate you and I love you, you’ll know. What an immortal feeling, someone, you or me, should die or fly.

Comentarios

  1. Me llamo Manuela, puse anónimo porque no sabía que mas poner y porque me imagino que tendría que tener una cuenta o alguna de esas cosas que toman tanto tiempo hacer. Tengo crayolas en las muñecas y el pelo naranjado. No voy a decirles más.
    Hace aproximadamente 45 minutos llegué aquí. Por una amiga que debería seguir siendo tan amiga, pero dejó de serlo, lastimosamente. Leí primero “Inedición: aunque no preguntes, te respondo.” En alguna parte de mí algo hizo chispitas. Nada demasiado romántico, más bien como algo levemente mecánico, posiblemente eléctrico, un corto. Seguí leyendo, pero me costó entender el mecanismo de la página. Cuando leí todo, entendí que quería saber quien es esta niña. Porque lo que escribe tiene magiecita, mucha muy. Si fuera color, sería entre salmón y granate. Olería a una mezcla entre granadas maduras y el pelo largo en la mañana. Y sabría sutilmente a canela, jengibre, sabiduría y cigarrillo. Me impresionó. Quiero conocerla, llegar depronto a amarla, probarla, leerla, incluso tomarme unos shots con ella y decirle que sus blogs hoy fueron una recarga emocional, un despertar de deseos olvidados, infantiles, primordiales y empolvados. -Que quiero recuperar-

    Feliz jueves.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

sin peligro de asesinato

Entradas populares