I don't want to be clever


Here's the deal. You told me you will come back, and you came the same way before. I don't want to be clever, but I know what is this meaning for. Yes, is a pity I should write everything I think, cause what I think you would never hear it, but you read it.

I know an end can be a start, but it feels like never ends, so never starts. You are one of my things that I can't control, there's too much time in this game that never grows. "True like ice, true like fire" you sang to me, but the truth is: you are here just in the moment you should go away, just in the moment someone can take your place, that's a shame, is always your ego, is always that, you want to know I'm there .. and you know? I'm there, and my head miss you and the way we were... This is my true like fire, where is your true like ice?

Comentarios

Entradas populares